Readers Project: Barbara’s Rail Fence Quilt
Note from Alanda Craft: Barbara has completed some more awesome quilts. She is churning them out like there is no tomorrow. I love how your confidence has grown since you first started out Barbara. I was going to put them all up together but I think each needs to be given its moment. This is Barbara’s rail fence quilt. You sure do have a real knack for choosing colours.
- For her Rail -Fence Quilt, Barbara chose the Moda Meadowbloom Jelly Roll.
NOTE: If you can’t find the Meadowbloom Jelly Roll by Moda, there are lots of other lovely jelly rolls available at Amazon.
Barbara’s Rail-Fence Quilt under construction
- Sewing the Jelly Roll Strips together.
- Getting a little help from her friend.
- Trimming the strips.
- Cutting the Strips into squares
- Sorting the blocks.
- Constructing the Quilt blocks into a rail-fence design.
- And here is the completed quilt. I think the combination of the quilting, the backing and the binding makes this quilt pop.
Watch the video below on How to Make a Rail Fence Quilt
Click the links below to see more of Barbara’s lovely quilts:
- Paris Panel Quilt
- Rail Fence Quilt Pattern
- Dogs & Suds Panel Quilt
- Butterfly Panel Quilt
- Jelly Roll Quilts & Barbara’s Assistants
- Jelly Roll Quilts
- Snappy Quilts
- Kaffe Fasset Scrap Quilt
- More lovely quilts from Barbara
- Quilts and Kitty Mats
- Barbara’s quilts
- Barbara’s quilts for family & friends
- Nautical Themed Quilt & More