Note from Alanda Craft: Here is Barbara’s latest quilt using up the Kaffe Fasset scraps from her other quilts. I am pretty sure that we all love the vibrant colours of Kaffe Fasset fabrics so it would be a shame to waste them. Turning the scraps into a quilt is a great idea. Also, check out the sewing clips that she has used to hold the layers in place. These are great for your quilting.
- My sister sent me something called sewing clips. They look like little clothespins. I didn’t think they would be practical but they are! When I pin large things, I’m always getting stuck in the legs by the fabric that’s on my lap.
- These are great!
Click the links below to see more of Barbara’s quilts:
- Paris Panel Quilt
- Rail Fence Quilt Pattern
- Dogs & Suds Panel Quilt
- Butterfly Panel Quilt
- Rail Fence Quilt
- Jelly Roll Quilts & Barbara’s Assistants
- Jelly Roll Quilts
- Snappy Quilts
- More lovely quilts from Barbara
- Quilts and Kitty Mats
- Barbara’s quilts
- Barbara’s quilts for family & friends
- Nautical Themed Quilt & More