Note from Alanda Craft: Here are some more lovely quilts from Barbara, this girl is on a roll. Each quilt is unique both in colour choices and how she cuts the fabric.
- The black one is for a friend back home. She wanted ALL black but I told her it really needed something to break it up. She let me do polka dots.
- I’m a fan of dots and I think Barbara was right to want to break this up with the polka dots. They add texture and interest to the quilt.
- A friend has 7 cats and asked me to make something for her cat sitter. The second one is what I came up with.
- I do like the quilting pattern. Matches the quilt perfectly.
- My sister had hip surgery in Oct and one of her co-workers took her to PT, shopping, etc for a while. The next one is for her. It’s just a lap quilt. It’s another Kaffe Fasset.
- I think the teal backing looks really nice on this quilt.
- The last one is for the womans’ 5 yr old son. It’s called SPACE CAMP.
- This young man is going to love this quilt. It’s vibrant and cheerful.
- The starry backing certainly goes well with theme.
Click the links below to see more quilts made by Barbara: