If you have ever wanted to make an art quilt but thought it was something you didn’t have the confidence to tackle, well, this is the course for you.
Creating an Art quilt is such a lot of fun to do. You can let your imagination and creativity run free. But sometimes it’s hard to know just where to start. So, that’s why we created a training course to help you get started.
In our online training course, we show you step by step ‘How to Create Your First Art Quilt’.
We take you through the following steps
- How to choose your fabric
- How to cut and sew your background
- How to quilt your background (and no, you don’t need to know how to free-motion quilt for this art quilt).
- You will also learn how to prepare, cut and sew your applique
- How to finish your quilt with binding
- How to add pockets on the back so you can hang your piece of art on the wall.
This quilt design makes a lovely wall hanging, a table runner and you can even incorporate the design into a lovely modern quilt.