The Alanda Craft Training Academy is now open for Brother ScanNCut training, Dream Machine and Quilting courses.
Our first training course is ‘Getting Started’ using your Brother ScanNCut. This is a fully comprehensive ScannCut Training Course with over 25 downloadable videos and written instructions that can be downloaded in PDF format.
This is the first training course in a series of five.
- Getting Started
- Mastering Your ScanNCut
- All You Need to Know About Cutting Fabric
- Mastering Brother Canvas Software.
- Mastering Brother Canvas Workspace – PC Version
I have to say that it has been a lot of work but it has been well worth it. For those of you who follow us you know that we love our Brother ScanNCut and we have had so many emails from people who just aren’t getting the use from their machine that they should.
Brother ScanNCut Training Courses
- This first course is for those who have just bought a ScanNCut or have one sitting in a cupboard and are frustrated or daunted by it. We have demystified the Brother ScanNCut for you.
- The second course is for those that are past the beginner stage and need more advanced training.
- The third course is for the online Canvas Workspace.
- The fourth course is for those that are wanting to cut fabric for quilting and applique with their ScanNCut Machine
- The fifth course is for the Canvas Workspace – PC Version
Brother Dream Machine Training Courses
The first of our Brother Dream Machine Training Courses is available with a project based course teaching you how to use My Design Center. It will take you through how to design and digitize your own zippered pouch.
We also have the Dream Machine 2 – Getting Started course. This course teaches you all you need to know to get you started with using your Dream Machine 2
More Dream Machine tutorials are on the way.
Our one and only quilting course is for those wanting to create an art quilt. This is perfect for beginners who have never created an art quilt before. Step-by-step video and written instructions.