For our latest tutorial, we wanted a quick and easy project and this needle holder fits the bill perfectly. It uses just a few scraps of fabric and some batting and it can be whipped up in no time at all.
We made the basic version in our tutorial but you can embellish this in so many different ways to make it your own. They make great little gifts for your quilting and sewing friends.
What You Will Need
- 1 pc fabric for the main piece measuring 6½ x 5 ½
- 1 pc fabric for the lining measuring 6½ x 5 ½
- 1 pc batting or fusible fleece measuring 6½ x 5 ½
- 1 pc felt measuring 4″ x 4½”
- 1 pc batting measuring 4″ x 4½”
- snaps of your choice (see video for different options)
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions.