If you ‘re looking for some great ideas on using up your paper stash (and aren’t we all) then I urge you to check out this free PDF eGuide from Bluprint (previously known as Craftsy. The eGuide has 24 lovely photo tutorials along with tips and hints from renowned scrapbookers and card makers such as Ronda Palazzari, Jin Yong, Amy Rysavy, Kristen Magee, and Victoria Hudgins.
Included are projects such as:
- How to use scraps to make a stunning scrapbook layout
- 3 ways for using leftover paper to make a card
- DIY scrap paper embellishments
- Creating lined envelopes using paper scraps
- Color-blocked thank you card (FREE template included!)
- Organizational hacks for your papercraft stash