In a number of our videos we have created projects using the Brother Scan n Cut.
We love this machine and use it constantly for scrapbooking, quilting and appliqué. It is so easy to use and you don’t need to continually keep buying dies as everything you need is available both inside the machine and using the Brother Scan n Cut Canvas online software.
The Scan n Cut Canvas allows you to be really creative. Although the machine itself has a wide variety of patterns, borders, quilting designs and alphabets already built in.
- You can create your own design and scan it into the machine so that it is available anytime you want to use it.
- You can draw designs with the Scan n Cut.
- You can scan in your paper or fabric to make sure you have enough room for your design
- You can scan in your paper or fabric, pick out a design and cut around it.
The uses for the Brother Scan n Cut are endless.
So where do you buy the Brother Scan n Cut machine and accessories?
- Standard Mat 12″ x 12″
- Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12″ x 12″
- High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheet
- Iron on Fabric Applique Contact Sheet
- Scanning Mat 12″ x 12″
- Tote Bag
- Vinyl Starter Kit
- Rhinestone Starter Kit
- Rhinestone Sheet Set
- No. 1 Quilt Pattern Collection
- Printable Sticker Sheet Set